Aventura Girona COOKIES POLICY!
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user .
• Analysis: are those cookies that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the user experience.
The detail of the cookies used on this website is as follows:
Name: Google Analytics
Type: __utma __utmb __utmc __utmz _ga _gat
Collect information on the navigation of users through the site in order to know the origin of visits and other similar data at the statistical level. It does not obtain data of the names or surnames of the users or of the specific postal address from where they connect
Google Analytics Privacy Center of Google: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
Note: 'Own' type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and 'Third party' cookies are used by the service provider detailed in the previous table.
How can I disable or delete these cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
See the documentation of the browser you have installed.
Disabling add-on for Google Analytics browsers
If you wish to reject Google Analytics analytical cookies in all browsers, so that your information is not sent to Google Analytics, you can download an add-on that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they save is of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person if not your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse Internet Explorer and try to navigate the same website with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the browser, not the person.
What kind of cookies exist?
• Technical cookies: They are the most elementary and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
• Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
• Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third-party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What happens if I disable cookies?
To understand the scope that may have to disable cookies we show some examples:
• You will not be able to share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
• The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as is usually the case in online stores.
• You will not be able to access the personal area of that website, such as My account, or My profile or My orders.
• Online stores: You will not be able to make online purchases, they will have to be telephone or visiting the physical store if you have one.
• It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
• The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
• You can not write on the blog, you can not upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will also not know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
• Sectorized advertising cannot be displayed, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes. Not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated to the domain in question and proceed to its removal.
Cookie settings for the most popular browsers
Here’s how to access a specific Chrome browser cookie. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
1. Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking the customization icon that appears at the top right.
2. You will see different sections, click on the option Show advanced options.
3. Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
4. Select All cookies and site data.
5. A list will appear with all cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier for you to find cookies from a specific domain, enter the address partially or totally in the Search cookies field.
6. After making this filter, one or more lines will appear on the screen with the cookies of the requested website. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with its removal.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Tools, Internet Options
2. Click on Privacy.
3. Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Options or Preferences according to your operating system.
2. Click on Privacy.
3. In History choose Use custom settings for history.
4. Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can enable or disable it according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
2. In this place you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Settings, then Safari.
2. Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of blocking you wish to perform.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Run the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
2. Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to enable or disable the box.
To access the browser cookie settings for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
2. You can now enable or disable the Allow cookies box.