Training Girona Catalonia Helps You Outperform Yourself!
Training Girona Catalonia
Adventure Girona is committed to training adventurers to carry out activities with complete personal and group safety. We have been training our clients for more than 10 years. The courses are practical and designed to start in this wonderful world of the mountains with total autonomy and safety. Likewise, for those who already know the way to recycle, refresh, practice and internalize basic concepts of progression and safety.
The "teacher-instructor-guide" will explain things in a very didactic way, with practical examples so that all participants assimilate and practice all these concepts, providing confidence and security to the students at all times.
The objectives of training here at Adventure Girona are:
Expand knowledge, abilities and skills
Increase satisfaction, motivation and participation in mountain activities
Powering better ways of working and the use of different methods
Increase personal and collective security
Empower participants to assume responsibilities, make efficient decisions and solve problems with ease
Training provides us with the required knowledge, but also social skills (such as proactivity, empathy, commitment, self-criticism, tolerance ...), enables us to interact with the environment with an increased positive attitude.
By increasing our personal satisfaction thanks to training, we will be able to successfully carry out the goals we set for ourselves and face new challenges, which have a positive impact on our motivation and our personal satisfaction and self-affirmation.
Increasing our knowledge will allow us to face decision-making and conflict resolution more effectively.
Since 2011 we have collaborated with the Sports Services of the University of Girona, so that students who desire, can easily obtain free credits (undergraduate degrees) or ECTS (undergraduate studies).
With the Joviat School of Manresa and the Abat Oliva de Ripoll institute we made the living water credit for the future canyoning guides (Sports Technicians for canyoning TD2) of the FEDERATION ENTIDADES EXCURSIONISTAS DE CATALUÑA (FEEC).
The training courses we provide consist of:
- Courses for materials, knots and rappel: Necessary to know the material used, safety knots and confront any mountain activity with total safety.
- Vias ferratas: Necessary to progress with total individual and collective safety on the via ferratas.
- Canyoning: Very fun and refreshing activity. With this course you will learn from professionals how to focus the progression and develop the necessary safety techniques in canyoning.
- Self-rescue: Course focused on those people who already perform canyoning and need knowledge to perform advanced specific self-rescue maneuvers.
- Orientation: You will learn using the basic tools to orient yourself in the mountains.
- Living water: Specific course within the activity of canyoning that will teach you how to read the flow of a river and how to progress in specific situations that require this skill.
- Refreshing and improving of existing skills: Designed for all those people who want to get up-to-date with both the new material and specific individual and collective safety maneuvers in different mountain activities.
All the multi-activities that Adventure Girona offers are covered by an accident insurance as well as by the civil liability scheme, as required by the regulations in force that regulate Physical Sports Activities in the Natural Environment (Decree 56/2003).
Complete information on the coverage and conditions of the insurance is available to clients at our offices.
Customers can request, if required, complaint forms from the company.
Other activities you may like: