You have been doing canyons for a long time and you have encountered situations that required knowing specific techniques, such as knowing how to climb a rope, rappel passing a knot, or performing guided rappels. Go ahead and take advantage of this Training Self Rescue Cayoning Girona Catalonia that helps you know at all times what are the techniques you must use!
All Year Long (except July and August)
5 minutes Girona / 60 minutes Barcelona
Starting from 65 euros
Over 14+ years of age
Training Self Rescue Cayoning Girona Catalonia
Allow Aventura Girona will teach you to recognize and apply the guidelines and necessary maneuvers in self-rescue, effectively and safely, using the appropriate materials to enjoy different types of mountain activities: ravines, ferratas, climbing, caving ... with total security.
By successfully completing this activity, you will be able to apply the most suitable fortune techniques to solve unforeseen situations with maximum security, both yours and that of your companions in any mountain discipline.
The organization of the activity is divided into theoretical class and practical class.
The objectives of the course are the following:
- Identify situations that require self-rescue
- Identify the characteristics of the self-rescue material
- Apply the guidelines and necessary maneuvers in self-rescue, effectively and safely, using the appropriate material
- Determine the need for the rescue request and act effectively, if necessary
- Organize the group during an accident or rescue
- Interpret distress signals
- Plan the accesses, exits and evacuation places according to the difficulties and capacities of the people in a group or rescue
- Apply the most suitable fortune techniques to solve unforeseen situations
The course contents are as follows:
- Equipment and material
- Basic rules for any self-rescue maneuver
- Preliminary maneuvers to tension or lift loads
- Hoists (single, double, seaworthy) and bushing
- Descent / ascent by rope passing an ascending or descending knot
- Descent by rope in rappelling by taut rope
- Horizontal lines (assembly of fixed handrails)
- Rope climbing systems (ascent / descent conversions)
- Simple intervention maneuvers (lowering the injured / ascending the injured)
- Headland maneuvers (unlocking at the meeting with emergency cut-off)
- Maneuvers associated with rappels (unlocking the victim)
SEASON: This activity takes place throughout the year with exception the months of July and August.
DIFFICULTY: Advanced - It is necessary to know how to rappel autonomously, effectively and safely to be able to make the most of the course.
ADVENTURERS: From 14 years of age up.
MEETING POINT: Ronda del Fort Roig, 18 Parking, Montjuïc (Girona city) - View Map
MEETING TIME: 9:00
DURATION: All day. 9:00 to 17:00, stopping 30 minutes to eat.
EQUIPMENT: Harness with 5 safety carabiners and descender, helmet, 5 mts cordino 7 mm, canyoning backpack, semi-static rope 40 or 60 mts, comfortable clothes according to the time of year, hard-soled sneakers, food and drink for the day and cycling gloves (not mandatory).
GROUPS: For a good training the courses will not exceed 6 people per guide.
RENT: Possibility of renting the specific individual material for 20 euros from Adventure Girona.
Training Self Rescue Cayoning Girona Catalonia Prices
1 person: 180 euros
Group of 2: 90 euros per person
Group of 3-6 people: 65 euros per person
You can join existing groups created by Adventure Girona.
What is included in the price: Qualified guide, photographic report and civil liability and accident insurance Technical advice during and after the course. Teaching materials.
All the multi-activities that Adventure Girona offers are covered by an accident insurance as well as by the civil liability scheme, as required by the regulations in force that regulate Physical Sports Activities in the Natural Environment (Decree 56/2003).
Complete information on the coverage and conditions of the insurance is available to clients at our offices.
Customers can request, if required, complaint forms from the company.
Other Activities you should try: